New year new me!

 Happy new year! Lot of people celebrate this new year. But what that means if you cannot become the better self than before? So to make me become a better me, i want to share my goals and commitment.

In this year, i am in the period of new college student enrollment. So i have to study hard to prepare the college test or we call it SNBT. Though we have another way to be accepted in that university (that is SNBP) i cannot rely too much on it. Because this time i cannot change the redult of SNBP. In this time what is matter to me is SNBT, cuz i can prepare for it. Also i want to get scholarship from my mother's company. That one of the requirements is i must have sertificate of any competition. And in senior high school. I haven't winning competition yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog